2021 MG Hector Launched
The 2021 MG Hector facelift has been launched with a starting price tag of Rupees 12.90 Lakhs. (Ex-Showroom)
With the launch of the facelifted Hector, it is clear that the SUV does not get any mechanical changes, but certain cosmetic changes in the exterior and the interior have been made, giving a fresh appeal to the SUV.
Speaking about the exterior updates, the SUV now gets a newly designed radiator grille with chrome surround and inserts, different dual-tone 18-inch alloy wheels, a black tailgate applique, along with chrome insert running between the taillights.
Coming to the interiors, as such, no major changes have been made, but still, the Hector facelift now gets a dual-tone interior, front ventilated seats, gun-metal skid plates, ambient lighting, and a wireless charging pad.
Other features include auto-dimming IRVM, touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, automatic climate-control A/c, and steering mounted controls.
One of the best addition that MG India did was the 31 Hinglish commands for the Indian customers, which include commands like “Khul Ja Sim Sim” to open the sunroof, “Mere Wala Gana Baja Do” for our preferred track, and “Adde Per Chalo” for navigation to our favorite location.
2021 MG Hector is powered with the same petrol and diesel engines.
- 1.5-Liter turbo petrol-hybrid with manual transmission OR 1.5-Liter turbo petrol with an automatic DCT transmission.
Hector is powered with a 1.5-Liter turbo engine, which produces 143PS of power, and the torque output happens to be 250 Nm.
- A 2.0-Liter diesel with manual transmission.
The 2.0-Liter diesel engine produces 170 PS of power, and the torque output happens to be 350 Nm.
- 1.5-litre MT Style – Rs. 12,89,800/-
- 1.5-litre MT Super – Rs. 13,88,800/-
- 1.5-litre Hybrid MT Super – Rs. 14,39,800/-
- 1.5-litre Hybrid MT Smart – Rs. 15,65,800/-
- 1.5-litre Hybrid MT Sharp – Rs. 16,99,800/-
- 1.5-litre DCT Smart – Rs. 16,41,800/-
- 1.5-litre DCT Sharp – Rs. 17,99,800/-
- 2.0-litre MT Style – Rs. 14,20,800/-
- 2.0-litre MT Super – Rs. 15,30,800/-
- 2.0-litre MT Smart – Rs. 16,91,800/-
- 2.0-litre MT Sharp – Rs. 18,32,800/-
*All the above prices are ex-showroom*