Exteriors And Interiors Of The Kia Seltos X Line Get A Cosmetic Update. Mechanical's Remain Unchanged.
Kia India has launched new top-of-the-line variants of the Seltos. The newly launched Seltos X Line has been priced from Rupees 17.79 Lakhs (ex-showroom, India).
Seltos X line gets some exterior updates which include new Matte Graphite color, 18-inch newly designed dual-tone alloys, and cosmetic touches for sportier appeal. While the interiors of the SUV get Indigo Pera leatherette upholstery.
Features that stand out on Seltos X Line are-
- Matte Graphite radiator grille with Piano Black frame
- Fog lamp with Xclusive Piano Black accent
- Xclusive Piano Black Front Skid Plates with Sun Orange accents
- Xclusive Piano Black Rear Skid Plates with Sun Orange accents
- Xclusive Piano Black Dual Muffler Design
- Xclusive Piano Black Tailgate Garnish
- Side door garnish with Sun Orange Accents
- Center Wheel Cap with Sun Orange Accents
- Xclusive Piano Black ORVM
- Xclusive Piano Black Shark Fin Antenna
- An X Line emblem
The regular features include a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto & Apple CarPlay, a 7-inch digital instrument cluster, ventilated front seats, connected tech, premium Bose speaker audio system, wireless charger, steering mounted controls, and push-button start/stop.
Powertrain options include a 1.4-liter turbocharged petrol engine producing 140 PS & 242 Nm, which comes paired to a 7-speed DCT gearbox, and a 1.5-liter diesel engine producing 115 PS & 250 Nm, which comes paired to a 6-speed automatic gearbox.
Kia Seltos X line variants will exclusively be available with automatic transmissions only.
Kia Seltos X Line Price
- X Line 1.4-liter T-GDi (Petrol) 7DCT – 17,79,000/-
- X Line 1.5-liter CRDi (Diesel) 6AT – 18,10,000/-
*All the above-mentioned prices are ex-showroom*